About Me

My photo
Blogs for gundam fans ~ Even though not that frequent updating, but will try my best to put my blog in better shape ~ ^^ Some of the my gunpla are built according from other sources such as Dengeki Hobby, Hobby Japan & other modeling sites. Feel free to leave comments on my blog, so that I could improve 'em. =)

Thursday, May 27, 2010

MG RF - Red Frame done.

Finally ~

No more repeating parts ~

Finish up all the parts just for the frame 1st, then top coat it with a flat coat. ^^


1st view, imagine this is a human without skin on it. ^^"

So let's try stand it up.


Woot can ! Although not too balance but still manage to do so. =)


Up close on the groin's panel lines. Nice ~ Flat coat makes the panel lines much more brighter.


No panel line could escape my wrath ~!

Notice some haven't panel right? It was because I wanna flat it 1st to rough up the surface so that I could use Sakura Micron 005 to line it up. =) Actually much easier than before flat coat 'em.

Trying to do some kneeling pose...


Quite ok la, let's see if can do the same with armors on it later. =)

Another influence of Kamen Rider...


Lowe Kick ! LoLz at the subs.


A final look at the whole front frame once more before armors on.

=)

4 comments:

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Still pretty naked bro! Looking forward with the armour on!

Evaritus Lau said...

Soon bro, soon. =)

Zoidiect Archaea said...

flat~matt~red~

nice

Evaritus Lau said...

Later glossy-o-armors~

=)