About Me

My photo
Blogs for gundam fans ~ Even though not that frequent updating, but will try my best to put my blog in better shape ~ ^^ Some of the my gunpla are built according from other sources such as Dengeki Hobby, Hobby Japan & other modeling sites. Feel free to leave comments on my blog, so that I could improve 'em. =)

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Half way build HGUC ReZel.

Like BB Unicorn, I pick up where I left, like last week.^^" So continue building this kit also.

Just done upper body, head & arms, using foil stickers on the arms since meta-red marker doesn't have the tone color though.


Try to fix the arms as clean as possible, like no white-ish nubs marks etc, which is a success. ^^

Man, I shouldn't use silver marker on the visor, looks stupid + awkward + fugly. Later gonna paint it pure red better. >.>


So before we continue build the legs, I need to paint the famous pipes on legs. So for that, I'll use these 2 color only. A very nice vibrant color of Red Madder & Mr. Metal Color Copper for a different looks of the details. Hopefully look nice.


& I begin with painting copper color 1st, mostly from E runner.


My mixture is abit watery, like 1:3 like that, so no wonder if could notice some uneven paint job though...hahaa...=.="


Nevermind for the excess 'coz will cover it with panel lining on it or paint black color behind it.


Yesh, more uneven paint job. Sucks 'coz my hand is shaking when painting this 1.


& lastly, shorter pipes. I had a good feeling that it will look nice.


Time to dine + bath 1st before continuing painting.

=D

3 comments:

Zoidiect Archaea said...

woah lots of copper here =D

Evaritus Lau said...

Haha, always gold X silver, boring combi already.

Anonymous said...

That's a nice copper. Adding this guy into my want to buy list is crazy! I got many Gundam to get! XD