About Me

My photo
Blogs for gundam fans ~ Even though not that frequent updating, but will try my best to put my blog in better shape ~ ^^ Some of the my gunpla are built according from other sources such as Dengeki Hobby, Hobby Japan & other modeling sites. Feel free to leave comments on my blog, so that I could improve 'em. =)

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Continuing ReZel.

Pick up where I left last time. =)

So I put the armors on 4 test fit look. Nice ~

LoLz my panel line, don't think black color would look visible, unless doing panel wash.


While didn't notice this.....


OMFGLMAO the paint is fell off !


Dang, so sad, the color theme was nice, has high expectation on it..

Now I had to clean it up & changing colors...more works...

An hour later...

Done all the leg's armors. Very nice design !


Sleek & long lolz ! ^^"

& I've painted those pipes in red. The color so appealing !


Few more step...

& I'm done ! Well, without the backpack that is. =X


What I'm annoyed was....

"What's that pointy thing on his crotch ?!"

That shouldn't suppose to be there....


Anyway, continue. Test pose abit. Very natural indeed. I like x2 ~ =D


Articulation is ok ok lah, just fine bah right ? No need super dynamic pose like SF also bah.


So after that I take a break a while....which more than a while worth....


What took my master so long...?

Haha...laziness struck like lightning.

=)

7 comments:

Syful said...

eh you got pla plates in KK ke?

haha this is the only MS with a "hard-on" we had that discussion in our chatroom LoL

Evaritus Lau said...

Haha lolz hard-on. ^^"

Bro mean got sell pla plates here ? Nah, here don't have that, me also order online though.

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

I find ReZel complex even as a toy G.F.F and I bet building HGUC would pose a challenge. It's a great MS and definitely worth it.

Anonymous said...

hmn... y don u pse as flight mode juz like the scene when Zeta gundam Vs The 0...

Evaritus Lau said...

Belum siap boss. Lazy now hehehe. ^^"

Ben "pSyk" Koh said...

Hello!

i was reading your previous post and you mentioned
"Try to fix the arms as clean as possible, like no white-ish nubs marks etc, which is a success. ^^"

May i know what technique you use to ensure that there are no white-ish nub marks as possible? i always, always get it, especially when i work with ABS parts!

Evaritus Lau said...

@Ben,

Hello there. Well the trick is simple enough. Always left a large portion of nubs when you cut it out from a runner, and then cut the nubs until almost reach the parts, after that sand it off. Just like that.

=)