About Me

My photo
Blogs for gundam fans ~ Even though not that frequent updating, but will try my best to put my blog in better shape ~ ^^ Some of the my gunpla are built according from other sources such as Dengeki Hobby, Hobby Japan & other modeling sites. Feel free to leave comments on my blog, so that I could improve 'em. =)

Friday, March 26, 2010

A quick updates.

Well, no review for these 2 yet, but as you can see, done both at the same day. Heh ~


As soon as I done with the Bazooka & shield, goes for a nice flat coat under sunny bright sun.


Looks good & clean. Not sure should I put some bit decals or not. =P


Lastly, overdue Sonken GP03S. The most kelam kabut work, notice alot of scratch marks on some parts. haha...


Well, that's all. Lost motivate to do gunpla for a while now.

=|

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool, finished both together. I think that Unicorn panel lining with meta red then sure look nice! XD

Evaritus Lau said...

That's for Destroy mode, looks odd panel line red for normal mode.

=)

Faris said...

Hey man did you use air brush for your painting

Evaritus Lau said...

Spray cans bro. I don't own an airbrush just yet, but maybe next time gonna get 1. =)