About Me

My photo
Blogs for gundam fans ~ Even though not that frequent updating, but will try my best to put my blog in better shape ~ ^^ Some of the my gunpla are built according from other sources such as Dengeki Hobby, Hobby Japan & other modeling sites. Feel free to leave comments on my blog, so that I could improve 'em. =)

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Finished Bazooka for Sinanju

Sorry no pics while clorox-bathing last night, but anyway it's bored waiting that, so I take pics on the next day, primed & start paint 'em with Tamiya's Gunmetal color.


LoLz it seems like I just massacre a bloody bazooka on scene...^^"


Complete work without the rocket pods at the end of the Bazooka...3.3


Nice metal look, but I don't like the semi-glossy look, after this I gave a layer of matt coat, to match my matt coated Sinanju...heh.


Tall & shortie. Black & white. XD


Added the Rifle's lense for extra range aiming (?). Nice !


Kinda my 3rd time word on resin kit, which the kit itself was better, no broken parts, easy to sand etc. Very satisfy with it although i just do it since yesterday, very quick yo !

=D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice work on it! Why got "blood" one? LoL! Really like the colour scheme! Hope Sinanju in HGUC!

Evaritus Lau said...

If bro did read few months back, my Sinanju is in Radiant gloss red de, but due to it peels off, so had to strip it lor, that's the reason for the blood.Haha.

Arein said...

Wow looking really good on both the kits and the bazooka.

I rarely find any Sinanjus that shows off the mono-eye. Yours is very visible.

Evaritus Lau said...

Thnx man. Yeah original kit just show 10-25% of the mono eye, didn't expose it, need some to reveal it. I did post it last year archive, check it out some times. =)

Cheers !