About Me

My photo
Blogs for gundam fans ~ Even though not that frequent updating, but will try my best to put my blog in better shape ~ ^^ Some of the my gunpla are built according from other sources such as Dengeki Hobby, Hobby Japan & other modeling sites. Feel free to leave comments on my blog, so that I could improve 'em. =)

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Nightmare is over. =)

Whew, spent over 8 hours just continue decal-ling the rest of legs, thrusters pack & boosters.

Siao consume that much time !

But anyway, done it better than didn't done though since this kit alone is quite a challenge to build, plus the time consuming just on decal this monster....is serious job.

Hell, I'm not sure if I'm up to another Ver.Ka decal havoc again.... I think I still can manage Unicorn though..


So anyone wonder why I don't do some dynamic pose, well I did mention about broken parts on previous related post, which the part was the peg joining he waist & upper body. So yeah, no more nice pose could do on it..... TT~TT



Last pic before I'm done with this blackbeast. =) I think I could need a better lighting for this, for a iso mode on a digicam.

=)

2 comments:

AzureDelight88 said...

Woosh! Can introduce what brand airbrush you use? Coz my Mr color paint that already mix color, still keep it quite long, worry will dry, must faster buy AB paint it lol..
Btw, cool shinanju !
Got Banshee Unicorn feel :D

Evaritus Lau said...

Nah, poor guy me, still use spray can de. =)