About Me

My photo
Blogs for gundam fans ~ Even though not that frequent updating, but will try my best to put my blog in better shape ~ ^^ Some of the my gunpla are built according from other sources such as Dengeki Hobby, Hobby Japan & other modeling sites. Feel free to leave comments on my blog, so that I could improve 'em. =)

Friday, March 6, 2009

Working on kit : MG Sinanju Pt. 4

Ok I know it's quite a while I didn't post it up, All thanks to the shield parts..~.~"

Done with painting gold on those needed parts..whew..one tough job finally done..

Neo Zeon emblem. Gosh it's beautiful like this ! But downfall is...can see it's side that I've covered with Faber-Castell Ecco Pigment pen. Nonetheless, it's still a clean & tidy job, self satisfied is more than enough for now. =D

Half done lower parts of Sinanju. That's quite a height for a half done kit O.O !

Thrusters, done spraying 'em all, just enough to finished a can of it. Luckily got spare. ^^

assembled right leg. After all has assembled, it's quite heavy now...was wonder will it hold on Action Base or not...

Left side skirts to build & I almost done with it....

External thrusters for each leg parts also done. Sweet !

.... & also my side skirts, double sweetness !
~
~
~
~
~
~~Here he come ~~

"I ish #1 !! Lagann Style !!"

Final comparison between Unicorn & Sinanju. So much differences...

But......
Yeah, now left teh shield, axes, rifle & backpack to build...Currently adding my usual detail color for this kit on the backpack, so it might take a while to quickly finish it.

=)

6 comments:

MyKy said...

W00t sinanju complete jor wor..

Nice thrusters..

Evaritus Lau said...

Nice from far, worse if look closely.

=D

Ngee Khiong said...

Looks really good! ^^ Any plan to apply the decal and clear sticker?

Evaritus Lau said...

Em...don't think so...since the paint still "peels off" by itself...

~.~"

Sonar said...

Looking good mate! Love the manga.

MyKy said...

ni tak leh ni... looks like i gotta improve my sinanju too.. :p