About Me

My photo
Blogs for gundam fans ~ Even though not that frequent updating, but will try my best to put my blog in better shape ~ ^^ Some of the my gunpla are built according from other sources such as Dengeki Hobby, Hobby Japan & other modeling sites. Feel free to leave comments on my blog, so that I could improve 'em. =)

Monday, September 22, 2008

WIP : Zhao Yun without Hieisen part I

Today's kit I'm working is Zhao Yun from Sangokuden series.


As usual, I start from cement the parts that needed to be snap together.


The cemented hair piece. Just sand it nicely so that it looks better like this.


Herm, got myself a problem, how I'm going to cover this area, with only using art knife ? Well my solutions is either put a piece of pla plates or just use the crap sticker instead, both will cover it up nicely. =)

Now, spraying the "Wind" lance & "Hill" lance.




Ok I'm not quite use to in dealing a chrome color as base coat. So I give it a try, looks nice now although the surface not that even (oh gosh..). ^^"


The tip that combines either "Wind" or "Hill" lance. Just gave a coat of clear orange then clear yellow. Looks way differ than the helm's V-fin. Refer to picture below


A coat of heavy clear orange than a layer of clear yellow. I Thought I make a huge mistake, but end up saying "Hey, not bad after all." haha, oh well, if really doesn't go well, I could just use good-ol Gundam Marker to hide my mistakes. Hehe ^^"


Another angle of it. Can see how rough is the surface now. But it's just good for a gundam marker user like me. =)

Now I'm undergo with this kit for a while, so be seing ya guys !

=)

2 comments:

VonMan said...

You wanna buy the Strike Rouge? sure sure~! :D

Every piece of the set will be included...

-Strike Rouge Gundam
-Box
-Cagalli Figurine (unassembled)
-Launching Bay (wire unassembled)
-Decals & Markings
-Aile Striker Pack (broken wing)
-Assembly Manual

...all for RM 65 only :D

now how am i supposed to give them to you? do you have a contact here in Kuching?

VonMan said...

yep, i wanted to use postal too but the postmen here are so undependable...

last tym i sent items with post, it went missing.

so im reli afraid of using post..