About Me

My photo
Blogs for gundam fans ~ Even though not that frequent updating, but will try my best to put my blog in better shape ~ ^^ Some of the my gunpla are built according from other sources such as Dengeki Hobby, Hobby Japan & other modeling sites. Feel free to leave comments on my blog, so that I could improve 'em. =)

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Pic of my gunpla

After saving alot, fixed my Destiny, so decide to some pic of it..




Start using water decals on Destiny's body only.^^



My gf's Souken. She ask me to color it like I do the rest of my gunplas..heh.





This point I over spray the gold at the back of clear blue part..haiz..not good liao..

2 comments:

gordon said...

destiny looking good. it's one of my favourite MGs.

Evaritus Lau said...

Bought Destiny just want to see how improved inner frame that time, & I'm satisfy for that. But pity I didn't get the EBM one, is hard to ask someone to scan those pair of wings so that can DIY.