About Me

My photo
Blogs for gundam fans ~ Even though not that frequent updating, but will try my best to put my blog in better shape ~ ^^ Some of the my gunpla are built according from other sources such as Dengeki Hobby, Hobby Japan & other modeling sites. Feel free to leave comments on my blog, so that I could improve 'em. =)

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Piles of boxes...

As stated, realize that I must build a cabinet or whatever steel thing on wall for my gunpla boxes.

Photobucket

Boxes almost reach my room's roof lor...

Photobucket

& my work table not much longer will also like my cupboard as well...haiz~

Think gonna go buy paint for my room then drills some holes for my wall cabinets. Need consider termites as well since last time almost "bite" MG Destiny's box..what a day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i recycle all of my gunpla boxes but i keep the instruction booklet