About Me

My photo
Blogs for gundam fans ~ Even though not that frequent updating, but will try my best to put my blog in better shape ~ ^^ Some of the my gunpla are built according from other sources such as Dengeki Hobby, Hobby Japan & other modeling sites. Feel free to leave comments on my blog, so that I could improve 'em. =)

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Prelude of HGCE 1/144 Aile Strike Gundam

Another backlog arise. Seems like I'm really in reluctant mode to post in blog now. :/

Anyway, a quick look of the new(and old) High Grade Cosmic Era (HGCE) of Aile Strike.

Boxart, manual and runners. GB Bearguy is sold seperately.

A recycle runner from HG Build Strike.

Very, very good at color separating molds. Oh look, yellow part of vfin ! 

A new(old) runner of White, Now there's the Vfin, new ankle armor, new thigh armors, the rest look the same to me.

New(old) runner of Red. New kind of binders I see, waist and most importantly, the LEGS. Totally different.

Nothing new to see here, move on.

Doesn't look any new to me, skip.

Another recycle runner from Build Strike. Oh such mobility ~

So yeah, quick isn't it.

:)

No comments: