About Me

My photo
Blogs for gundam fans ~ Even though not that frequent updating, but will try my best to put my blog in better shape ~ ^^ Some of the my gunpla are built according from other sources such as Dengeki Hobby, Hobby Japan & other modeling sites. Feel free to leave comments on my blog, so that I could improve 'em. =)

Monday, February 13, 2012

WIP HGUC 1/144 Banshee DM #2

The final part for the Banshees.


Something happened last weekend while building this kit;

I LOST A PART, again.

*sigh*

The other, same part the I've lost...

Then without wasting time, pla plates scratchbuild mode ON !

Just fit nicely. I forgot to take the picture with colors on.

Same here, but it does look better if I scratchbuild one part again.

Just when I was feeling down about lost a part....

OH FUUUUUUUUU-, FOUND IT !

So, the scratchbuild part can rest in the zipped bag, until further notice haha ~

Banshee DM in Action !

Overall look. Fierce as always.

Side view. Still can't see the eyes.

Painted VN Launcher to follow the boxart.

Inside was painted with Midnight Blue, matching the Banshee color, although got slight difference.

The claw. Hmmmm.. Ok next.

Now I wonder, should I get the MG version as well ?



Banshees.






That's all folks !


Next, Feb Loot #3, Age-2 next.

=)

3 comments:

Zoidiect Archaea said...

one can never had enough Unicorns :D

chubbybots said...

Haha nice pla plating to save the day!! Gwad gaia gold works really well for the frame!! Great work!

Evaritus Lau said...

@ZD,

As long as wallet premitted haha....or suffer the wrath of Onion.

@CHubby,

You should try that, very blends together, at least the pla plate taught me that, never cut all the parts out again, or else, missing again haha...