About Me

My photo
Blogs for gundam fans ~ Even though not that frequent updating, but will try my best to put my blog in better shape ~ ^^ Some of the my gunpla are built according from other sources such as Dengeki Hobby, Hobby Japan & other modeling sites. Feel free to leave comments on my blog, so that I could improve 'em. =)

Thursday, February 2, 2012

WIP HGUC 1/144 Banshee #1


February loot, 1 out of 3. :3 Anyway, let's get it ON GI ! 

1st thing I did on this kit was, paint those details with Gaia Star Bright Gold, the sticker is such a nuisance to this kit.

Even the Bazooka's magazine has been painted gold.
More magazine painted gold.
The lucky guy who owns this kit. *smirk*
As you can see, all those dull gold parts has been painted with Star Bright Gold also, to bring out the epic-ness.
Roaster's horn, compare to the previous gift from a magazine, this is rather thick haha.
Face plate in gold. NAIS.
Since no more details to be painted in gold, so I paint the thrusters in gold lolz. Don't want to waste the paint ar.
It SHINES ~
Last parts that need gold paint.

=)

5 comments:

Tsukinari said...

nice loot!

Gaianotes FTW! the Starbright Gold looks pretty awesome! good job!

now when will I get this guy? not soon *looks at his backlogs* uguu

Evaritus Lau said...

@Tsuki,

Beware of the Legions of Backlogs, soon to attack all those Saber galore wahahahah !

Zoidiect Archaea said...

gold bling galore hohohoho

i'd go for Destroy mode, not really fond of this one, especially when it carries around big chunk of plastic

Evaritus Lau said...

@ZD,

NT-D ? After I done this mode 1st wekekekeke ~

Unknown said...

Very Interesting and Poisonous *3*