About Me

My Photo
Blogs for gundam fans ~ Even though not that frequent updating, but will try my best to put my blog in better shape ~ ^^ Some of the my gunpla are built according from other sources such as Dengeki Hobby, Hobby Japan & other modeling sites. Feel free to leave comments on my blog, so that I could improve 'em. =)

Thursday, October 13, 2011

WIP HGUC 1/144 Jesta - Making some progress

The next day, after the prologue, building process begins.
Since this is my 1st time doing a same kit, twice the speed that I normally did, so I will post it part by part hahaha....post count whore wakakakak ~

Without even looking at the manual, cut out all the parts out from the runners recklessly. I PAIN.

Polycaps. Tipical type. Most new HG kit got these type already, so skip the explanation.

Palms, 1st runner. I gasp seeing this much palm available.

Palms, 2nd runner, & I GASP MORE.

The only runner left untouch, Runner A.

"Off ya go runners."

Went to Daiso-like shop, & found this interesting thing. Swapping the dull-look pipes with this will be a good idea ? *smirk*

Ridiculously, finished the 1st repeated parts.........

On this time. LoLz. Btw, picture above is also the time where I just finish upgrading my gf's X10 to 2.3.3. & spent another 2 hours + to root it, which is a success. :3

While rooting, I also finished to 2nd group of repeated parts. Talk about slow-mo jobs.

& this is where, I stop my job for the day, It's freaking almost 3am ! Gosh.............

Continue it tonight, which is kinda late already lolz.... But finished another 2 group of repeated parts.
You guessed it, I just do the joint parts 1st, since, this ABS-like parts always troubles me the most. Get rid the annoyance 1st.

& finally, the last 2 group (Hopefully) of repeated parts done.


On the other hand, laying in the boxes, piles of parts that requires nub-removing + sanding.....
TROLL IT. <Nonsense.

Ok, busy week in office really affecting my speed on this, hopefully, by the end of October i can finish this manly kit. Signing off for next time !



Danielle Lim said...


Evaritus Lau said...


Sikit ja tuh.

Zoidiect Archaea said...

parts color

Gundam Gunso said...

Ooooo.... Nice.... XD

Ono Sceva said...

Wah Wah Wah, cant wait for the updates... Keep up the good work?