About Me

My photo
Blogs for gundam fans ~ Even though not that frequent updating, but will try my best to put my blog in better shape ~ ^^ Some of the my gunpla are built according from other sources such as Dengeki Hobby, Hobby Japan & other modeling sites. Feel free to leave comments on my blog, so that I could improve 'em. =)

Friday, August 6, 2010

It's been a while...

That I didn't updating my blog for the 1st week of August.

Well, working is making my kinda tired everyday, not to mention my bed is just beside my computer...*Attract to bed moar~

So yeah, I try to update this weekends if possible.

=)

3 comments:

Cass said...

Same here, my comp is near my bed...
Bed > Comp, capishe?

Anonymous said...

LoL! My PC is in the living room though. Hope to get myself a PC! XD

Evaritus Lau said...

@CD,

Haha, seems like we had the same "problem". ^^"

@Wen,

Well, take in your pc into your room ar. haha..