About Me

My photo
Blogs for gundam fans ~ Even though not that frequent updating, but will try my best to put my blog in better shape ~ ^^ Some of the my gunpla are built according from other sources such as Dengeki Hobby, Hobby Japan & other modeling sites. Feel free to leave comments on my blog, so that I could improve 'em. =)

Monday, July 5, 2010

BB Tenshiho Sazabi - It's getting fugly.

Ok late post I know... ^^"

So cut the crap & to my snail progress ~

P1000355_resize

Look at this. It looks cool like this. Maybe because of the Sazabi faceplate..hmmm..

P1000356_resize

Equip with Nightingale's mask. Hmm, cut the visor out, but then something is off in it...

P1000357_resize

The opening is abit small, & can't even see through the monoeye movement like this. Darn I need some ideas...

*bulb lights on*

Heh ~ got an idea that might work.

P1000358_resize

Solution ; Cut off the mask's top crown & faceplate. Now for the rough look of it.

P1000359_resize

Kinda wide opening now. ^^" Well, what's done can't be undone now, might as well goes with the flow now...haha..

P1000360_resize

A few time looked at it, "Hey it's not bad after all".

P1000361_resize
P1000362_resize

Don't worry about the tilted faceplate, it haven't been superglue it yet. =D

A few moments later...

P1000363_resize

Ugh, can't bear how it looked under the helmet, meh.....Ugly duckingale...

I think it should stay with helmet on....

P1000367_resize

The piece of crown from the mask, also need to be superglued onto the helmet.

P1000370_resize

Done ! Now to left it a day or so before paint or do other kits for the moments..^^"

=)

No comments: