About Me

My photo
Blogs for gundam fans ~ Even though not that frequent updating, but will try my best to put my blog in better shape ~ ^^ Some of the my gunpla are built according from other sources such as Dengeki Hobby, Hobby Japan & other modeling sites. Feel free to leave comments on my blog, so that I could improve 'em. =)

Friday, April 16, 2010

Continuing my gunpla mod.

As above, continue my work after 3 days (before the death of my pc lolz) waiting for the cement to dried completely from previous post.


Side skirts now are ready to the cut out a portion of it & sand the excess cement on it. Later on going to put a joint parts into there & to the waist part. Hopefully it work.


Done mod to the right arm. Oddly, the time used to mod right is much more faster than the left arm. Maybe because I think too much how to mod....lolz.


The waist part. Note that this is before the parts split again because there isn't any reinforcement to hold the part together. Had to work on it again..haiz...


& lastly, dug the inside body parts to make way for this ball joint, & also, hopefully nothing bad happen...lolz !!

=)

3 comments:

Information Technology said...

wow, nice blog i really like it,... nice one

Evaritus Lau said...

Thanks ! Your blog is very informative too. Gonna add your blog in my list, can I ?

Anonymous said...

Nice! Looking forward to it!