About Me

My photo
Blogs for gundam fans ~ Even though not that frequent updating, but will try my best to put my blog in better shape ~ ^^ Some of the my gunpla are built according from other sources such as Dengeki Hobby, Hobby Japan & other modeling sites. Feel free to leave comments on my blog, so that I could improve 'em. =)

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year 2009 ~ !

Was wanted to post last night but.........there's not connection even though my modem is connected !

But oh well, at least today I can. =)

Wish all my viewer a happy merrier new year in this year ahead.

=)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy new year to u as well bro.

VonMan said...

happy new year bro~! may 2009 will be full of gunpla! XD

Anonymous said...

happy new year dude :D

otaku gunpla said...

hupi mooooo years....xD.....hope moooo years i won't work like moooo and can fix back my gunpla again.....hupi mooooooooooo years.....hohoho

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Happy 2009 to you. May it be heng heng!