About Me

My photo
Blogs for gundam fans ~ Even though not that frequent updating, but will try my best to put my blog in better shape ~ ^^ Some of the my gunpla are built according from other sources such as Dengeki Hobby, Hobby Japan & other modeling sites. Feel free to leave comments on my blog, so that I could improve 'em. =)

Sunday, December 14, 2008

WIP : Unicorn's Beam Gatling Gun

Ok, after a series of failure in cementing the parts, finally some parts can fit nicely.



Trying fitting those aluminium pipes...

Fit nicely ~~


That connector is abit loose, hope pla plate can help me out. =)





So far so good, if using hobby cement still not stick well, think I'm going for super glue instead.

=)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow real aluminum pipes? that small? looking forward to finished work.

Evaritus Lau said...

Yeah small lil' pipes. Not sure how long would it finish though. But let's hope for the best ~

=)