About Me

My photo
Blogs for gundam fans ~ Even though not that frequent updating, but will try my best to put my blog in better shape ~ ^^ Some of the my gunpla are built according from other sources such as Dengeki Hobby, Hobby Japan & other modeling sites. Feel free to leave comments on my blog, so that I could improve 'em. =)

Monday, December 22, 2008

WIP: Unicorn's Beam Gatling Gun Pt.III


Noticed that I put on Unicorn oledi. ^^ Sweet !

So what else ? Test install 'em on kit, see if the arm will drop / armor piece drop / whole kit kiss the ground. OK no problem so far ^^"







I think it's quite fun once know how to do it. Going to do next gatling after a while then.

=)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

u prefer it in unicorn mode?

Evaritus Lau said...

Yeah, I like seing Unicorn with its gatling guns rather than in NT-D mode.

=)

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Awesome Gunpla. It's simple yet nice.

AstrayP03 said...

how did u do it? o.O