About Me

My photo
Blogs for gundam fans ~ Even though not that frequent updating, but will try my best to put my blog in better shape ~ ^^ Some of the my gunpla are built according from other sources such as Dengeki Hobby, Hobby Japan & other modeling sites. Feel free to leave comments on my blog, so that I could improve 'em. =)

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Package arrived.

Contain lots of poisonous kit inside ~

P1000341_resize
P1000342_resize

My wait paid off ~ poison ~ !!

P1000343_resize

Here's the content : 4x Unicorn's Gatling, 1x Sinanju's Bazooka, 2x crystal len crystal & a Gundoom ~

Yosha ~~ !

P1000344_resize

Before doing anything, I start to inspect the quality of the runner. Usually when you bought a bootleg kit there's always some thin excess on runner, but this, it's just great ~ +1

Now mah Unicorns shall receive full weaponry ~

P1000345_resize

It's time, may Sinanju also receive the same treatment of weaponry, twice powderful ~

& errr, red runner for bazooka ? LoLz.

P1000346_resize

A quick inspect, yup no thin excess anywhere to be found, maybe there is, but isn't big deal either hahah ~

Was open up the Gundoom box to see the manual book, it was the same as 1/100 or MG manual book size !

P1000347_resize

Phail Engrish. How ya "Cut it trimly" huh ? ^^"

P1000348_resize

Another Phail Engrish..its good that they mention pay more attention, but "to be packed toughtly" ? LoLz.

P1000349_resize

A good emoticon spotted the end of the manual book. ^^

& another of inspection onto Gundoom's runners.

P1000350_resize

Look at the PC parts. It's oddly clean, as if this was original PC parts from Bandai..O.O

Anyway, I'm very happy with this all poisonous kits ~ Although it's bootlegs, sucks to be original where your pockets is filled with roaches already..^^"

=)

20 comments:

Zoidiect Archaea said...

hoho quite nice poisons there XD

Evaritus Lau said...

Haha..^^"

Gotta panel wash the gundoom 1st.

David John Shewsbury said...

This one what brand ah? I wonder from where u order it... steady liao...

Evaritus Lau said...

Bro want?

Here's the link for tht item:
http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=1384665&hl=

Oh & the brand is Gao Gao.

Anonymous said...

LOL! I thought is BANDAI pulak!

Anonymous said...

I juz saw at HK and gt alot of it... I think sell around RM 17 ??

Evaritus Lau said...

@Wen,

Haha this brand is very "high high" 1. *laugh*

@Killian,

Those are resin bro, lazy deal with it already.....=3=

Anonymous said...

ooo... no wonder sell that cheap i almost buy it!! thx letting me knw..^^

Evaritus Lau said...

Woot ? They sell at cheap price ? Last time I go look it's around RM30+ wasn't it ?

Anonymous said...

nah i juz ask them to discount... since i bought alot model from them..^^

Syful said...

This is... a GOOD bootleg

Evaritus Lau said...

@Killian,

Oh like that.^^" Shock me man haha.

@Syful,

Indeed this is by far the BEST bootleg kits.

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Some great custom part there! They are going to shine in your great hands!

mangyver5223 said...

yay..... for Gundoom is great!!!

gunpla4ever said...

where u get it?

Evaritus Lau said...

@Gunpla4ever,

Check my previous replies, think on my 4th reply, go to that link.

Marzz said...

A Gundoom??? Can't wait to see you work on that bootleg!

Evaritus Lau said...

@Marzz,

Now working on it. =)

Jacques said...

It looks like the Bandai recent HG line is not the only one improving, we now even have upgraded and better quality bootleg kits going around.

I think I'll be more than happy to use them instead of the originals for kitbash projects to save cost and heartbreaks in case of failures. :p

Evaritus Lau said...

@Jacques,

Yes, but 1 thing I regret on this gundoom was, the plastic's surface is bad if wanna use any kinds water-based marker to panel line it.