About Me

My photo
Blogs for gundam fans ~ Even though not that frequent updating, but will try my best to put my blog in better shape ~ ^^ Some of the my gunpla are built according from other sources such as Dengeki Hobby, Hobby Japan & other modeling sites. Feel free to leave comments on my blog, so that I could improve 'em. =)

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Updates this week.

Before any updates, take pic of my male siamese cat who always war cries in front my room every night...^^"

P1000207_resize

Ok, yesterday morning went to KK a while, so grab my camera & took some pic on top of Komplex Asia City building.

P1000187_resize

Did try zooming the mosque wbut the color turns out bad, so deleted. ^^"

Anyway, next is inside the building.

P1000191_resize

ATS a.k.a Animagetoyz. Hallways is this empty always. There's still no major attraction in this complex, even though it has indoor paintball & roller blades rings.

& my hoot of day;

P1000193_resize

Wee ~ Finally own my 1st GFF ~ Nobel & God ~ & a can of Tamiya Translucent Green. Weird thing is, Translucent Red expensive abit than other, by RM3...I wonder what makes it so special...

P1000195_resize

Pose a while & "Poof !", loose joints...Time to cement some of it to tighten 'em.

While waiting, took a random pic in my front yard.

P1000196_resize

So like, since I bought I never bother to play around with it, so now I present to you Drossel ~

P1000198_resize

Giving a cute pose ~

The next set of pics is a tryout using Manual Exposure on FZ35;

P1000199_resize
P1000200_resize

1/4s, ISO 400, f/4.5 - abit warm huh? Got yellow-ish on my table.

P1000201_resize

1/8s, ISO 400, f/4.5 - the actual lighting in my room. Quite dark eh ?

P1000202_resize

1/2s, ISO 200, f/4.5 - very delighted bright. I like this configure.

P1000204_resize

0.3125s, ISO320, f/4.5 - kinda hard to differentiate with the previous pic...

P1000205_resize

Drossel's eyes lights on when she's shy ~ ^^"

P1000206_resize

Shocked when I took her shy expression ~

She ran hide somewhere around this pic below.

P1000216_resize

That's all for today. Monday blues really struck my mood yesterday night haha...

=)

4 comments:

mangyver5223 said...

how much u buy that GFF?

David John Shewsbury said...

I use the white glue (usually people use in office or school - the one like sagu or ambuyat, it's pure white like milk but the liquid is very "kaw") to solve loose joints problem on normal GFF...

You wont have that problem with the more expensive GFFN though.

I analyze your photos and somehow the image from FZ35 have slightly better quality than my Fujifilm HS10.... I knew that Panasonic is clever...

As for the rest, you need to practice more and test each combination of the settings, Aperture, Shutter Speed, ISO etc.

After a while... you will get better surely...

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Nobel & God Gundam! What a match make in heaven. This version of Drossel really is 100% cuteness!

Evaritus Lau said...

@5223,

Cheap2 bah, since it's a 2nd hand unit. ^^

@John,

Thanks for the advices. Still practicing the shutter speed differentiate qualities.

@Dennis,

Nothing is much wonderful than this couples. Not just cute, Drossel's lights on eyes is a +.