About Me

My photo
Blogs for gundam fans ~ Even though not that frequent updating, but will try my best to put my blog in better shape ~ ^^ Some of the my gunpla are built according from other sources such as Dengeki Hobby, Hobby Japan & other modeling sites. Feel free to leave comments on my blog, so that I could improve 'em. =)

Monday, June 7, 2010

MG RF - Complete

Yosh ! Finally ~


Try to pose as Master Asia = check.


Only a handful of decals is look nice on him. Love2 thing, big Kai words, no stupid lines what so over. It just make this kit looks like a gay with tons of blings...^^"


Silver decals never works well on white parts..*shrug..


Total decals used = 29pcs.

O.O".... Not even over 30 pcs...


Some of the unused decals...yet.


Final look at the box before going to hide it from hime-sama...^^"


Now, IT'S SHOW TIME !


RF gets ready with his katanas mounted on.

With a quick second draw.....


"Mah katanas is sharper than yours." ^^"


Taken inside a cabinet with flash on.


Fwah ~

Wanted to pose more, but wanted to protect the bling2-ness of the gold & the plated silver. Well maika ~

=)

3 comments:

Zoidiect Archaea said...

looks nice =D

very bling bling eh, the gold and silver XD

Evaritus Lau said...

Gloss black > Gold never fails me. =D

Anonymous said...

Aah!! The pictures poisoning me~ XD