About Me

My photo
Blogs for gundam fans ~ Even though not that frequent updating, but will try my best to put my blog in better shape ~ ^^ Some of the my gunpla are built according from other sources such as Dengeki Hobby, Hobby Japan & other modeling sites. Feel free to leave comments on my blog, so that I could improve 'em. =)

Thursday, May 6, 2010

To the smaller version of Unicorn.

So like, few weeks I bought this kit & never build it yet...

Haha, was shocked by the amount of meta-red / red color needed to paint especially on the legs & arms...

Pity no moveable arm joints though, if only I got extra HGUC Unicorn then I can think of something...*grind*

Anyway, the box;


How I wish they split it into 2 version in 1 box though. Wanted a BB Unicorn mode also...

How the fix starts, begins with the big head & few body parts. ^^"


I'm not sure what color I should use for the v-fin though. Yellow ? Gold ? Or bro Z's red panel line only ? Still considering.....


But did use meta-red abit on face plate. Nice looking ~

Marker used for some of the panel lines on the kit;


Drawing havoc ! Let the beast loose, draw like crazy ! But in the end, it left a nice line ~(Haven't take pic lolx)


So I just stopped 'til that part & head to next kit...

To be continued....

=)

2 comments:

Zoidiect Archaea said...

haha agreed no elbow ^^;; thinking on modding my SD UC also but felt a bit lazy so skipped it now haha

Evaritus Lau said...

Haha yeah same here also, unless got people donate 1 HGUC Unicorn for the mod. ^^"