About Me

My photo
Blogs for gundam fans ~ Even though not that frequent updating, but will try my best to put my blog in better shape ~ ^^ Some of the my gunpla are built according from other sources such as Dengeki Hobby, Hobby Japan & other modeling sites. Feel free to leave comments on my blog, so that I could improve 'em. =)

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

BB Unicorn - Painting

Pity this little guy. I left it with nothing attach on its head, but now, it has a nice yellow colored v-fin + attached with its body ~

Haha.... so lazy of me...there's still alot of BB kit backlogs need to be cleared soon..


Ok, today I'm going to paint those missing psycho frame parts, like arms & legs.

Color I used is Meta-red & gray gundam marker. So let's get down to business.


Paint first, those excess can be scratch after the paint dries.


The horrible truth; my handpaint skill getting worse nowadays.... Think I should stick on markers instead....


Legs that painted with meta-red. Going to be real tough to scratch off excess.. Man i should use toothpick instead of straight marker painting...

=)

4 comments:

Endy-6 said...

Haha, I have SD Unicorn also, but haven open the box since I brought it, Looking forward ur Unicorn. X3

Evaritus Lau said...

Haha, hope it turns out nice !

Zoidiect Archaea said...

agreed, BB UC got too small space for painting..i faced the same problem with my SD UC...and it got right leg dont painted until now hahahah

Evaritus Lau said...

Haha, mod it back into Unicorn mode lah bos. XD