About Me

My photo
Blogs for gundam fans ~ Even though not that frequent updating, but will try my best to put my blog in better shape ~ ^^ Some of the my gunpla are built according from other sources such as Dengeki Hobby, Hobby Japan & other modeling sites. Feel free to leave comments on my blog, so that I could improve 'em. =)

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

BB Unicorn - Painting & quick assembly.

Continue on last post about BB Unicorn.

Now the meta-red color is fully dried, can start scratch all those excess now. =)

Tons of work to do, dang.... Should use toothpick to paint 'em instead of marker head straight...


Legs & arms part.

Left side = scratched. Right side = haven't.

Anyway, forgot to take pics when painting the gray areas, much tougher than meta-red area... But yeah, it's done liao.

Now to test fit build;


A different look of the kit now. =)

I think I'll stick on NT-D mode rather than Unicorn / Unicorn horse mode. =D


Haven't scratch up the left leg, getting lazy lolz....

Half way work...is bad. Think better finish it tonight then. =)

(Still on hype getting RF fix up ~)

=D

6 comments:

mangyver5223 said...

Wow, man! this 'little guy' looks cute >.<

Evaritus Lau said...

painted version is cuter than paint-less.

Haha !

But paint it is pain in the ass man !

Anonymous said...

Another kit added to my "want to buy" list! I sometime strip the paint too due to laziness. Nice painting too!

Evaritus Lau said...

Thanks ! But this kit really hard to paint 1 eh, details so deep.

divinelight said...

the should-be-red parts are all in red now, good.

I didn't paint mine at that place, just plain dull white at the arm and leg because they are so small.

Evaritus Lau said...

Sharpen toothpick could help ar.