About Me

My photo
Blogs for gundam fans ~ Even though not that frequent updating, but will try my best to put my blog in better shape ~ ^^ Some of the my gunpla are built according from other sources such as Dengeki Hobby, Hobby Japan & other modeling sites. Feel free to leave comments on my blog, so that I could improve 'em. =)

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

HWS Done.

Yeah, just done this kit, man I hate doing repeated parts x6...

Think I could get crazy afterward.


The complete kit + incomplete paint job spotted lolz. Well, paint those details could be done some other days. ^^"


Whaddya expect from a 5 year old gundam marker that haven't dry up ? Uneven layers ! Should drop some leveling thinner on plate to paint it....


Oh my gawd-sh crap yellow color !


& here as well.

Dang, I think I need a major color change just to match up the crap yellow color....

=|

6 comments:

Faris said...

Hey man
I am really really sorry for spelling your name incorrectly haha will change it later.
Ya the yellow color is bad hehehe

Evaritus Lau said...

Haha no worries bro !

divinelight said...

I know how those repetitive works so boring ^^

just did my Hi-nu and the next one is HGUC Nu, looking at the funnels at the tree giving me a shiver -_-'

Evaritus Lau said...

Haha, but I wish Hi-Nu has workable funnels though, its a shame that only 2 funnels could open up & the rest is shit.

Anonymous said...

Yup, darker yellow will match. Prefer it without HWS. Hi-Nu nice too just only same two colours, blue and white.

Evaritus Lau said...

But pity Hi-Nu's funnels only 2 can open up. hahaa...