About Me

My photo
Blogs for gundam fans ~ Even though not that frequent updating, but will try my best to put my blog in better shape ~ ^^ Some of the my gunpla are built according from other sources such as Dengeki Hobby, Hobby Japan & other modeling sites. Feel free to leave comments on my blog, so that I could improve 'em. =)

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Post of the day.

Went to KK for a while 'coz there's something I'ma do, so before that I go round2 the usual hotspot, hobby shops ! LoLz.

Was lurking for what's new in shop, only found those Shin version of Sangokuden, only eyed on the 3 as 1 goldie kit. Next I went to Hobby Kingdom, there's some HGUC that long time didn't see, MLRS GP02A, Hazel Custom (White) & Super Gundam. If only I have a Primrose conversion kit from Dengeki I surely gonna get the white Hazel, but nah, again, something hindering me...hahaha....

Anyway, back home & start searching for my old white Astraea conversion kit, woot all scattered around...my bad haha...

60% of it is this container, the rest still MIA...


Container-o-plas. ^^"

While searching for other parts, I found a ray of hope ! The middle piece of Rasiel's body ! Great that's mean I don't need to sell away my Transam Dynames, can continue planning for this mod now.. *grind*


As I mentioned earlier, in this container, only this remaining of Ex-raea LoLz.


Some of the parts are in my small drawer after a quick check up. & Still can't find the v-fin...

Anyway, stumble upon this AC weapon pack, which I tried to mount it on Unicorn to replace the Beam Gatling, which kinda look more heavy arm than the Beam Gatling. See the white spot on it ? It fits Unicorn's arm socket firm & nicely. haha..talk about how desperate I am....


I split the back ammo pack, which trigger some ideas to mod weapons...


...Has 6 barrel gatling....


...& 3 sensors. Who knows what weapon could be made by these...*evil grind*


Before putting the container back, shoot a pic of my table's drawer...


Joints, markers, decals, brushes, metal thrusters are all inside here..^^"

Before that, I did make some purchases before home.


A semi-gloss white pearl. Look forward for try it.


And lastly, a HG Astraea Type F desu !

Well, time to decide which should I do now.

=D

3 comments:

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Seems like you giving a hint to a big Gunpla surprise for us a later time! Great find and lotz a parts!

Evaritus Lau said...

But lack of ideas...^^"

I think I need drink milk again..haiz...hate drink milk..

Anonymous said...

Finally continue with your Rasiel? LoL! I'm happy that HG 1/144 Astraea coming! The original colour one! If I know it's going to be produced, I shouldn't waste my time wanting the limited one in a forum! XD

DAMN you BANDAI but thank you!