About Me

My photo
Blogs for gundam fans ~ Even though not that frequent updating, but will try my best to put my blog in better shape ~ ^^ Some of the my gunpla are built according from other sources such as Dengeki Hobby, Hobby Japan & other modeling sites. Feel free to leave comments on my blog, so that I could improve 'em. =)

Friday, May 21, 2010

A mod worth 4 hours.

Yesh, my fingers are numb already...but satisfied for this mod now. ^^


As mentioned on last post, proportion has make me re-think of leg mod that actually works...So without much thinking, I start by sawing the top area of a leg part for test out. Ideas rapidly came out from my pathetic brain juice from the saw'd part...


Which I end up, remove major areas, splitting it into 2. Huhu tough job since the part is small & my finger had to hold much firmly...

& here ya go, for nearly 4 hours.....


I have a smexy leg to show off to. =D

Even though look skinny, but least the proportion is ok liao. & I'm happy ! Finally complete A SOUSOU !


Although stiff 'coz of the superglue applied, it manage to rotate abit now. Now that's my 3 point joints for a leg, my style. YEAH !


Back view. A Yellow Sub + a polycap to do the trick. >=D


View of the full mod leg part. I've using the Stikfas, Yellow Sub & leftover polycaps. Result is pure awesome & satisfaction !


Bend it ! Rotate it ! I had no problem for it ! Dynamic pose here I come !


When I mean stiff, I do mean it, if can't rotate, just disconnect 'em. ^^


The ghey pose to close this post...^^"

Now, time do paint the armors & some details to completed it.

YEAAAAHH !!

=D

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Numb but very successful mod! Keep it uP!

Evaritus Lau said...

I can't...

Fingers ma pi liao...^^"

Off to relax 'em by playing tekken 6.

Zoidiect Archaea said...

nice one woah~!!

Evaritus Lau said...

Just simple bah. Yang penting satisfactory !

mangyver5223 said...

WOW! Too brutalistic

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Great mod and BB Gundam can now kick and punch and better! Prepare for arrival to royalty!

Evaritus Lau said...

@5223,

THIS IS SPARTA YO !

@Dennis,

Yeah ! Gonna keep the red X gold Bling X whiterish gold on it.

XD

Jacques said...

Very creative mod. Will this become your distinct style for future SD builds?

Evaritus Lau said...

@Jacques,

Well, I'll consider this as my 1st prototype for modding references. At least to move my brains out. ^^"