About Me

My photo
Blogs for gundam fans ~ Even though not that frequent updating, but will try my best to put my blog in better shape ~ ^^ Some of the my gunpla are built according from other sources such as Dengeki Hobby, Hobby Japan & other modeling sites. Feel free to leave comments on my blog, so that I could improve 'em. =)

Monday, February 1, 2010

Lil' update of EXF Qubeley Mk.II

Ok, ya know EXF, need to be very very careful on cutting the nub (which my case isn't THAT careful), so some pic later on might spot some black nubs, hopefully not too visible though. ^^;

Yesterday just realize that, to avoid any fingerprint on the plated parts, just give a coat of matt or semi gloss would do the trick, like below pics :


OK, compare it with this pic , after top coat is way looks better. =)





Dull yet plated color, nice !

=)

No comments: