About Me

My photo
Blogs for gundam fans ~ Even though not that frequent updating, but will try my best to put my blog in better shape ~ ^^ Some of the my gunpla are built according from other sources such as Dengeki Hobby, Hobby Japan & other modeling sites. Feel free to leave comments on my blog, so that I could improve 'em. =)

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Mah 1st time handpaint = too bad too suckie.

Was tempted to handpaint myself those details on Tengyoukugai with gold instead of hellish masking, hand was itchy already ~

But the result is, well, not ok for me.

Anyway, I'm glad that I've tried handpaint, which now I know how tough would it be....^^;


So much for my 1st timer. Excess everywhere !! Now how should I clean 'em....using thinner or scratch 'em off...


Well, not forget all those pipes on 1 of the parts, touch up later. =)


& here I was shocked that the picture I took resulting the gold into silver...... Maybe I just seing things differently just now..lolz...

=)

No comments: