About Me

My photo
Blogs for gundam fans ~ Even though not that frequent updating, but will try my best to put my blog in better shape ~ ^^ Some of the my gunpla are built according from other sources such as Dengeki Hobby, Hobby Japan & other modeling sites. Feel free to leave comments on my blog, so that I could improve 'em. =)

Friday, February 13, 2009

WIP: BB Shuuyu Hyaku Shiki Part.II

Been spraying this kit til' very late night, so sleepy ~~ Oh yea just moved a small study table into my room, for my modeling purpose of course. ^^"
Parts that has been given 2nd layer of gold.





..& parts that given a chrome silver coat.

Rough surface isn't it ? This is what I like, not the glossy surface, rough surface tend to give me much easier work though. =D

Shuuyu Hyaku Shiki 70% complete mainly spraying gold 1st, adding some basic panel line to give me idea how to paint my details well. =)

I was thinking to add a lot of either meta-red or just red gundam marker for the tiger's statue, any suggestion that I should take notice of ?


Well, that's all for now, trying to finish this kit A.S.A.P though (Can't wait start my MG Sinanju ~~)

=)

No comments: