About Me

My photo
Blogs for gundam fans ~ Even though not that frequent updating, but will try my best to put my blog in better shape ~ ^^ Some of the my gunpla are built according from other sources such as Dengeki Hobby, Hobby Japan & other modeling sites. Feel free to leave comments on my blog, so that I could improve 'em. =)

Friday, April 16, 2010

Old over new.

In memories of my old pc..


Rest well, you had serve me more than 3 years now. T~T (All data still inside the HDD, need an external HDD to take all out.....)

Anyway, there's a new family member coming now, showing what's the content inside him. =D


Like my previous pc, but with an upgrade ~

Oh yeah, sleek silver alien tower ~ Pity it wasn't alienware hahaha, just got the lights on alien head nia ~

Now I can online, update, & surf net liao ~~

=D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

One journey ends, as another one begins! XD

So fast got new PC!

Evaritus Lau said...

Well, there's a bargain sales, so just go pick mine before offer ends. =)