About Me

My photo
Blogs for gundam fans ~ Even though not that frequent updating, but will try my best to put my blog in better shape ~ ^^ Some of the my gunpla are built according from other sources such as Dengeki Hobby, Hobby Japan & other modeling sites. Feel free to leave comments on my blog, so that I could improve 'em. =)

Monday, August 4, 2008

Unclean Giros ~~ Done ~~ !

Ok be prepare to spot alot of unclean parts while using gundam marker (^^")

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Full body pic (front only)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hooray ~~ ! 3 Sangoku kit left in my backlogs ~~ Later decide which one going to start build, either Kakouen or Kou Ming ~~

=)

2 comments:

Ngee Khiong said...

Your painting is really awesome, not just this one, but the other BB Senshi Sangokuden models you posted so far.

The big ears of Kakouton Giros looks way better with painting instead of its stickers ^^

Evaritus Lau said...

Haha thnx for the compliment bro ~

=)