About Me

My photo
Blogs for gundam fans ~ Even though not that frequent updating, but will try my best to put my blog in better shape ~ ^^ Some of the my gunpla are built according from other sources such as Dengeki Hobby, Hobby Japan & other modeling sites. Feel free to leave comments on my blog, so that I could improve 'em. =)

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Gunpla progress for today.

Ok today I'm going to post 3 gunpla progresses ...=)

1st up; kakouton Giros desu~~

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I use Bosny matt gold spray can, Gundam marker meta-violet, meta-red & meta green. SO far so good, nothing gone bad, hope non bad thing will happen.^^

Next; RX78-2 Ver.KA desu~~

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

LoL-ed my Gundam marker plate-silver start lost its plate color..=.=||| less shiny now, dang..... But nevermind about it, least this kit look nice now (^^") especially shoulder armor which differ from all RX78-2 kit.

Finally; Astraea Kai(!?) + dual wield rifle (^^") desu~~

Photobucket

Photobucket

Picture says it all, Astraea Kai (=D), hijacked Type-F's parts..heh ~~

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Action poses ~~

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Amazingly, it won't fall posing like that ~~

OK, I take my leave for a while, bye ~~ !

=)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey bro thanks for dropping by my new blog and updating your blogroll. ^^;

your masking is very well done. too bad i'm getting less time to do gundam now. :-(

Evaritus Lau said...

Yea since internet could make people very attached to it ^^

Masking skill after several trial & error one, getting improve & deprove sometimes...=D

BTW bro's blog looks nicer, think should start play around around with wordpress too, would mind teach some then ? =)