About Me

My photo
Blogs for gundam fans ~ Even though not that frequent updating, but will try my best to put my blog in better shape ~ ^^ Some of the my gunpla are built according from other sources such as Dengeki Hobby, Hobby Japan & other modeling sites. Feel free to leave comments on my blog, so that I could improve 'em. =)

Thursday, May 28, 2009

A very quick day for a BB kit...

Ok, I've done the Machao joints, next up is Zhou Yu Hyaku Shiki joint mod. This kit has inspire me to do more "brave" mod on it, using a scrapped HGUC kit, which I'm using is the leg joints of Blue Destiny #3.

Ok, picture below shows stock kit. i haven't done anything on it "just yet".

The 2nd picture is after I cut the area for the joints. This is the 1st time I done it within 5 minutes just cutting both arms & leg joint area. (I didn't take pictures of the arm yet...^^")
After 15 minutes~~

It was just like the stock kit now, only thing is it was moveable joints now. =)



Ok, 1 more arm to do & I'm done joints mod for this kit. Very fast indeed.

=)

No comments: