About Me

My photo
Blogs for gundam fans ~ Even though not that frequent updating, but will try my best to put my blog in better shape ~ ^^ Some of the my gunpla are built according from other sources such as Dengeki Hobby, Hobby Japan & other modeling sites. Feel free to leave comments on my blog, so that I could improve 'em. =)

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Updates #3~

Ok more chroming parts done desu ~ Assembled the armor parts into a dragon mode.
Sugoi nee ~

Like this won't hurt eyes liao. Like a real dragon flying eh !



"Moar !" ^^"



...& after that, change it into a dragon statue-like.

Ok that's the 1st that has done. Now to the the character, Emperor Ryuubi ~

Day by day been looking for the best color scheme to do on it, finally thought of something good, well it's just good, not too good ok ? 'kay 'nuff crap talking, show the pictures 1st.





Ok the gold isn't nice, I admit. But look on far view, it looks nice with those combination colors ~

Bored with that pose, so try did some pose no stock Sangoku kit could do ~

~dashing slash pose ~

~Charge Through !~

Hah, I've moved when taking this pic, instead of look bad, it turns out looks better like that, as if got motion blur. (LoLz !)

& lastly, my favorite pose, battle stance !

Haha, coloring detail with 3000% concentration is really tiring, especially those "cloudy" shape to paint it gold. ;) Anyway, I try my best to complete this kit ! Ganbate ganbate ~

;)

5 comments:

Ngee Khiong said...

I like the gold color painted on the V-Fin. More subtle, not too bling-bling, blends in much better with silver from the lower part of the V-Fin. ^^

Evaritus Lau said...

Yeah, gold gundam marker indeed not suitable for the v-fin tip, want to create a battle rusted effect, but haven't yet applied on it yet. =)

Anyway thnx for bro's comment. Much appreciate.

=)

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Wow! Master NG came to give some tips. The dragon is awesome! Have fun working on it.

Beach Boy said...

Wow.. d silver dragon so yeng.. n nice V-fin to.. d colour blend so well.. great job.. =)

Evaritus Lau said...

Arigato minna-san ~

Your comments are very motivate me to finish this kit now.

=D