About Me

My photo
Blogs for gundam fans ~ Even though not that frequent updating, but will try my best to put my blog in better shape ~ ^^ Some of the my gunpla are built according from other sources such as Dengeki Hobby, Hobby Japan & other modeling sites. Feel free to leave comments on my blog, so that I could improve 'em. =)

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Working on kit : MG Sinanju Pt. 5

Try mounted it on a action base, gosh this kit real deal on heavy-ness !
So, I just pose it in standing while on air, which pretty much look much nicer.

Up close for others who want to find the mistakes I did. ;)

Added its rifle & shield. Note that I get lazy on the axes for now. =)



There you have, a nice, elegant yet heavy kit, Mr. Sinanju ~ (LoLz....) Nothing beats a cup of Rainforest tea after doing the kits ~~

=)

1 comment:

MyKy said...

pics not close enough to comment la... :p

and hold the rifle properly le, macam mau jatuh je.